Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Food Intake

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by emalina, Mar 25, 2011.

1. emalina

emalina PetForums Junior

Jara is now 17 weeks old and we seem to of hit a funny stage with her meal times. She has 175ml of Beta Puppy x 3 per day although some days she eats all her food per meal and other days she doesn't seem interested in either her lunch or her tea food at all, not sure what to do. I have tried to give her less on each feed but then she scavanges all the time she managed to get into the feed bag and helped herself the other day, I have dropped a meal but the next day she wants more, Even now she has had her breakfast and i put her lunch down 30 mins ago and she not even bothered with it, just a sniff and thats your lot!!! JUst not sure how to go about it, what do you think?????

2. henry

henry PetForums VIP

You may like to add some good quality wet puppy food such as Naturediet, Natures Harvest, Wainwrights Puppy trays - all are at least 60% meat, rice and veg and no additives. Not known a dog to refuse them yet and tbh, much healthier than the Beta. Good luck! Claire

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice