Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Food/drink change of heart?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Classyellie, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Lol....couldn't decide on a title! :D

Has anyone alway hated a particular food/drink then all of a sudden become addicted to it?

I've always hated coffee, even the smell of it but all of a sudden last year (at the age of 40) I tried a cup and loved it! :confused: Now I drink it black and can't get enough of the stuff :eek:

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Lasagne and faggots

3. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I used to hate peppers, I couldn't even stand the smell of them, I love them now and eat them all the time.

4. animallover111

Iv realised things i hated as a child i now love as i have got older......i used to hate spag bol when i was a kid and now i love it.........

Something must change as we get older as i like stronger tasting foods now like cheese etc.......or is it just me.....:eek:ut:

5. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

It's definately not just you! I never used to like peppers, curry or spicy meats yet I like them all now! :eek:

6. animallover111

Glad its not just me.......:D

7. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

i used to not eat anything when i was younger apart from like chicken and chips and heinz spaghetti hoops! now i eat most things.

8. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

I hated Tomatos & cucumber & brocli when i was younger....untill i fell preggers with my kids and thye was my carvings and now i love them!!!!

and when i was small..i loved a sanwich with tomato sause or saled cream...now i would put it near me..:eek:hmy:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice