Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Food Bowl????

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by tordiamond, Jul 11, 2009.

1. tordiamond

tordiamond PetForums Member

Hi everyone,i was just wondering if anyone can tell me when i feed my dog she always pushes the food out of the bowl,she doesn,t eat what goes on the floor or whats in the bowl.She can be a very fussy eater and sometimes she won,t hardly eat anything for breakfast or dinner,dog food that is,but she would eat our food,which we don,t give her as she definately won,t eat her own food.Any ideas why she does this...thanks.:(

2. kenla210

kenla210 PetForums Senior

what food do u give her? My dog refuses to eat kibble on it's own whether moistened or dry, on other members advice I started mixing it in with wet food and as long as I mash it all together she gobbles it up now.

3. goodvic2

goodvic2 PetForums VIP

Dogs love warm food. I feed my guys natures diet, you microwave it for 60 seconds and I serve with a mixer. They love it x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice