Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Food advice

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Lunaowen, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Lunaowen

Lunaowen PetForums Member

After reading lots of comments on here I am wondering whether to change my kittens food. At the mo she is on whiskas kitten pouches and dry food, she is happy on this and has been fine. However I have looked on zooplus the Animonda carny looks good. any advice and recommendations would be appreciated, we can't afford to spend loads but the prices don't look to bad. xx

2. Kat1703

Kat1703 PetForums Senior

Hi - My two kittens were on Whiskas kitten pouches as well (that's what they were on when I got them from the rescue) and they're now on a rotation of Smilla, Animonda Carny (both ordered from Zooplus), Macs and Petnatur (ordered online from German shop).

They're doing really well on their new food - shiny coats, brighter eyes and they love it :D I know I'm getting a lot more for my money as well - happy days :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice