Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Flying thief

Discussion in 'Chinchillas' started by Bjarki the Hooli, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:02 PM.

1. Bjarki the Hooli

Bjarki the Hooli PetForums Newbie

I thought this rather comical type of larceny only happened to people who owned small and agile hounds and were in the habit of absent-mindedly eating a sandwich while watching a video.

Last night I came home dog tired and hungry after a gruelling trip, so first I let Bjarki out of his cage for his usual pre-playtime gallop and then collapsed on a chair with a slice of gruyere on Ryvita. Suddenly, something like a pale blur flew at my hand, took a bite of the cheese and disappeared.

I still cannot believe he did it, because I do not think he ate the cheese. Please tell me I am not the only one in this forum with a thieving chin..

#1 Bjarki the Hooli, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:02 PM
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 10:30 PM
    lorilu likes this.
  2. TabulaRasa

TabulaRasa PetForums Member

:D That is so funny, he must have liked the look of the cheese! I doubt he'd have eaten it though just run off with it. Mine will run off with anything they decide looks interesting, keys, pencils, small screwdrivers, bits of chain, snap clips, large metal washers, nuts and bolts and pieces of paper are particular favorites to grab and go:p.

3. Tiggers

Tiggers PetForums Senior

Wallpaper is a favourite of my lot :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice