UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I'm sitting in the airport lounge waiting for the call out. The flight will be something like 12 hours long but I really can't wait to get there and start snapping away with my camera! :D After 3 nights in Hong Kong we're then going off to Borneo for another 6 nights! Oh the pictures I'll take, I can't wait! ^_^

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Hope you have a good flight. No need to tell you to have a fantastic time cos I'm sure you will. Can't wait to see some pics.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hong Kong is a lovely place it's so vibrant I used to live on the peak when I was younger. If you don't mind lots and lots of stairs there is a great walk from the city up to the peak:D

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Lucky lucky you!! I am so-o-oo jealous!

I used to live in Hong Kong in the 70s before all the ginormous skyscrapers!
Have a great holiday and please do post piccies cos I'm a nosey mare!! ;)

Hope you have a good flight! :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks :D I'll be celebrating my birthday over there too on the Friday :) My mum lived over there for a year back in the 70's when she was in the army so will be nostalgic for her. I don't mind lots of stairs lol, I'll do anything for a nice picture :p Were departing for the gate in a bit so I better focus on not missing the flight now lol. Will post pics when I can :)

·
Body of a Buddah.
3,937 Posts
How cool to be going to Borneo,knowing your love of photography I'm certain we can look forward to some special photos.
Safe journey and look foward to an update.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've only just arrived at the hotel, free internet access (yay). Local time is 9.15am, UK time is 2.15am so i've got quite a bit of adjusting to do. On the plane I watched prometheus, men in black 3 and spiderman and i'm now knackered so think i'll chill for the rest of the day lol, just need to put my camera batteries on charge and format my cards ready for shooting when i'm up for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.