Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fly strike and rear guard....£25 for one rabbit!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by acjb007, Jul 15, 2009.

1. acjb007

acjb007 PetForums Junior

Hi I got it from the vets today as I'd heard other liquids have killed their rabbits. Thought it was about £15 and would last a few months for both my rabbits. Just read the instructions and it's one application! Surley there's a cheaper product? I got a spray for my Guinea Pigs (Johnsons) that kills fleas, etc and protects against flies. It was about £4 for months worth. They both seem fine when I use it but wasn't sure about using on the rabbits as I've heard horror stories. Is there a product people can reccomend?

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

sorry I cant help with this I have a house bun and lots of fly killing window stickers because I hate them so much. That does sound quite steep tho

3. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

XENEX SPOT ON

I use this on my lot now, prescribed by my vet but available without presciption although hard to get.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice