Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fluval Roma 240 Cichlid tank for sale

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium Classifieds' started by Slamdoor, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Slamdoor

Slamdoor Guest

Hi All,

I am selling my Fluval Roma 240 tank with approximately 16 african cichlids, all between 1 - 3 inches long.

TANK LOCATION IN WORTHING, WEST SUSSEX

We have recently got a dog and i'm finding I have less and less time for my fish...

So, what's included i hear you say?

Well, the tank, the cabinet, a tetratec APS300 airpump, a Fluval 305 external filter, an Aquamanta EFX200 external filter.

It has a sand substrate, several coconut caves, an Onion plant, 4 moss balls, 4 pieces of lava rock and numerous pieces of slate, (more than what is in the tank at present).

I will also include all various foods I have, plus a partially used but almost full test kit. Will also include a net, an algae scraper and a syphon.

The lucky new owner will need to be able to collect and will need to have suitable "fish transport", plus a good bit of time on their hands to empty and move the tank. (I will gladly help this end!)

I will consider all reasonable offers for this complete setup...

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Slamdoor, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice