Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fluffy just gave birth !

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Pets2luv.webs.com, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Pets2luv.webs.com

Pets2luv.webs.com PetForums VIP

I am so excited my gorgeous Fluffy ( blue eyed lionhead angora) has just given birth to her first litter. I cant wait to see how many and what colours we have. Dad is Leo my lionlop so we should get some really gorgeous and fluffy babies.
    Born on day 32.
    Pictures of babies to follow :tongue_smilie:

Attached Files:

2. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Awww Mum is one of the most beautiful rabbits ive seen....she looks like a queen :D She should be renamed Lady Fluffy :D

Dad looks gorg too...but in a manly way :D

Congrats on the babies!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Pets2luv.webs.com

Pets2luv.webs.com PetForums VIP

Thank you so much she is so gorgeous. The first time I saw her I didnt think she was real she looked like a soft toy lol. I had to have her. Her temperament is unbelievable she is the most gentle and placid little thing i have ever known. i am very lucky to have her and will be keeping her babies for those reasons.

4. Lil Miss

Lil Miss PetForums VIP

what do you aim to achieve from this breeding? there are thousands of rabbits out there in rescues, you arent breeding to any sort of breed standard or to improve the breed (as these are very much cross breeds, lionhead angora isnt a real breed, its either a lionhead or an angora, or a cross, breeding to a lionhead x what looks like a dwarf lop (lionlops SHOULD be minilop x's) with a poor crown)

do you know the full genetic back ground of them both going back atleast 4 generations?

both parents are very cute, and im sure the bubbas will be too, but there is much more to breeding then just producing cute bubbas

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice