UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
haha this is propper flu not man flu :D haha

iv spent most the day in bed with chicken soup and lots of oranges haha
You saucy minx ;)

There are only two things worse than Man Flu - Genocide and Scientology. I take it you are female or you would already know this. I could piss a child without gas and air whilst welding jam jar lids shut just so I could look the hero when it coems to opening it when you can't despite the fact you may have loosened it slightly. GRRRRRRRR!!! MANLY BLOKE STUFF!!!!!

A large intake of booze, real strong stuff like Taboo, Lambrusko or Clavin Klein Obsession should help kill it off, viruses don't fair well when booze is around.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You saucy minx ;)

There are only two things worse than Man Flu - Genocide and Scientology. I take it you are female or you would already know this. I could piss a child without gas and air whilst welding jam jar lids shut just so I could look the hero when it coems to opening it when you can't despite the fact you may have loosened it slightly. GRRRRRRRR!!! MANLY BLOKE STUFF!!!!!

A large intake of booze, real strong stuff like Taboo, Lambrusko or Clavin Klein Obsession should help kill it off, viruses don't fair well when booze is around.
haha! yes im female lol
but i manage just fine without needing bloke to do these 'manly' things haha
well i make this drink which is whiskey bit of honey bit lemon paracetamol and ginger and hot water. its mainly hot whisky reli but it makes me feel better haha

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i had to take a day of work wed had migrane that day n then fri my colege day i had to take off. nerli passed out wen did go in on thurs.

but hopefully ill be better mon

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this bit is bearable now i just have a normal bad cold

it was the temperature and being hot and cold n the dizzyness that made me feel awful hopefully couple more days of hot drinks n steaming n ill be back to usual

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.