Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Floppy

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Cazza1974, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

I have just been watching the bunnies and I am wondering whether Floppy could be a he. Floppy has just tried to pin Domino down and erm "do things" with her.
    Is this normal behaviour or could it be a possibility that Floppy has been missexed? They are both 4 months old now.
    Oh and Floppy is bigger than Domino as well.

2. jemma_79

jemma_79 PetForums VIP

My girl bun Dusty rides my other girl bun Willow - just had Dusty 'done' so hopefully it will stop. Is one just trying to be boss? Did you say they'd been done?

3. Jade-marie

Jade-marie PetForums Junior

Just have a check to make sure they are the sexes you were told.

If they haven't been done and he is male you may have a litter
    on the way.....
    When u do sex them check the female for teets if there up and he is male split them up and prepare for babies lol!

4. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

No I haven't had them done yet. Yes Floppy is trying to dominate the Domino.
    I have tried to sex them but I am not sure what I am looking for in regards to Floppy. Domino is definitely a doe.
    I looked at Floppy but couldn't see anything.

5. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

Have a look at this it may help give you an idea what to look for. If your still unsure I'd take them to see the vet to have it confirmed.

How to Sex Your Rabbits

6. Jade-marie

Jade-marie PetForums Junior

Females have a slit when u push down and males will pop out or have a circle.

7. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

I have chcked them both as best as I can and I could feel nipples on both their tummys. So I am assuming that this makes them both girls. I tried to look at their bits but there is a lot of fur covering that part and it was stressing them both out being held for a long time like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice