Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Flirt pole

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by tinaK, Aug 25, 2013.

1. tinaK

tinaK PetForums VIP

I made a flirt pole out of an old horse whip I had. sewed on an old toy with no stuffing on the end

Just been out on to the field with the girls and the flirt pole.. and the girls love it :) only did 10 mins, as it's hot

So pleased :D

2. hippymama

hippymama PetForums Senior

we have something that sounds similar , i did'nt know thats what they were called lol , mine is just like a giant cat toy its got bits of leather and feathers on the end , scruffy loves it , loads of fun if you can get one person to run with it while one hold the dog then let them run after it :p kinda like greyhound lure coursing lol

3. sharloid

sharloid PetForums VIP

Ours love them. We bought a horse lunge whip the other week to make one but after a couple of goes it snapped. I know a few people use these so I'm rather disappointed with it. :(

4. tattoogirl73

tattoogirl73 PetForums VIP

opie loves his. only problem i have is that if he catches it he won't let it go no matter what i offer him for a treat :( i usually end up having to take him for a walk down the lane so that after a short while the smells around him are more intresting than what's in his mouth. longest he's heldout doing this was twenty minutes :eek::eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice