Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Flaming yappy nextdoor

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Mollydoodle, May 19, 2010.

1. Mollydoodle

Mollydoodle Banned

Next door have a little "thingk" of a dog and coz they childmind they shut the dog out in the garden all day cum rain or shine so all I here is yapyapyap wiv the odd howl at times. What can I do to stop it coz its a horrid noise and makes me skin crawl?

2. keeleyjane19

keeleyjane19 Guest

Erm....steal it and give it lots of love and attention...lol just kidding! Have you tried talking to the owner? Maybe suggest boredom toys like kongs? xx

3. 2Hounds

2Hounds PetForums VIP

I would say have a word with the neighbour but i presume if she's childminding she's at home and should be able to hear her dog barking if you can. There's no reason why she couldn't keep the dog indoors and just crate it or put it in a room away from the kids. You can contact the local council and do a noise complaint as a last resort.

4. Wigglewoo

Wigglewoo PetForums Junior

It might be worth trying to talk to your neighbour first and if you don't get anywhere then make a noise complaint?

xXx

5. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Maybe have a word with them but if the dog has no shelter outside you can probably call someone or environmental health or something for noise

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice