Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Flake Thumping away at 3am

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by umber, Jul 3, 2009.

1. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Last night Flake woke me up well it could have been daisy but im sure it was Flake I know his thumps lol. Woke me up at 3am thumping away so so so loudly that I could hear him from my bed whilst he was in the garden. At first as I was asleep the thumping became part of my dream lol then eventually slowly I started waking then I realised that banging is Flake so I jumped outta bed scared something was there attackign them ran down to the garden at 3am to find nothing was there. I sat there for a short while and spoke to both him and Daisy which Flake was very pleased about then went to teh shed got him some fresh hay and told him its time to sleep!

After that not a peep out of him lol!

I dunno what the problem was!

2. frags

frags PetForums VIP

hee hee i think they just know how to get mummys attention :D

maybe something walked past the garden that startled him a bit.

3. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Thats what I thought but the thing is after our fox scare we went mad rememebr and put up spikes on the lower fence and also put a sensor light above their hutch which basically will detect if anything jumps over teh fence near them or comes anywhere near their hutch in their view and that light stays on for I think 5 mins and it was off when I went down. So yeah maybe before I woke up something walked passed and by the time I came to my senses lol it could have gone off!

4. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

:eek:My boys have starteddoing this at night wakes me up to i look out window nothing there.. i would know anyways dog would go crazy!.. kinda scares you dont it..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice