Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Flake is destroying his hutch!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by umber, Jun 28, 2009.

1. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Flake has a major issue with destroying his hutch lol!

He basically starts ripping it to shred if he wants to get in or out. The wierdest thing is when they have free run of the garden... I leave the door of their run open which is clipped onto their hutch so if they want to go and have a sleep or hide away they can. Flake however jumps onto of the run and starts ripping and I do mean ripping not nibbling or chewing bt ripping his hutch door to pieces. This morning I went to let them out and when he saw me he started doing the same to the inside of the door to (thats the first time he has done the inside).

He is insane and will soon be homeless if he carries on like this...homeless as he will eat it lol!

2. frags

frags PetForums VIP

you will have to buy him a metal lined hutch soon lol

hope he dont cause too much damage!!

3. umber

umber PetForums VIP

I know...he is such a maddo lol! I think ill try some of that chew stop stuff have you ever used it?

btw yayyyy Ive done my 1000 post!

4. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

I have used the bite stop stuff, and it worked for a little while but you have to keep using it, it seems. It was called K9 something but it was for all pets.
    It seemed to work better on wood than the plastic litter tray which they are destroying aswell as the hutch! Worked for Ben the Guinea Pig.

Congrats for 1000 posts - I've just noticed I have done exactly 400 :p

*Heidi*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice