Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Flake attacking the dustpan

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by umber, Jul 20, 2009.

1. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Early this morning I went out to clean out the hutch. Flake and Daisy had full run of the garden but flake had no intrest in being free lol. He just kept coming to where I was sweeping everything out and attacking the dustpan and the brush it was so funny!

Then after I had emptied the contents of the hutch into a black plastic box... which I then empty into the bigger green bin I put the dustpan and brush ontop of it to stop the wind blowing all the dirty hay and straw etc away and the next thing I know Flake has jumped into the rubbish box and is attacking the dustpan and brush again.... I watch him he first picks up the brush and throws it out then picks up the dustpan and throws it out then makes himself comfy in the old dirty bedding lol!

Such a character!

2. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

LOL Rebo does that to lol....

3. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

Stan does this all the time but with real bad aggression and he growls so loud and nasty, its funny but quite scary! He was attacking it yesterday and dived for it and got my arm instead and took a big chunk!! He is getting neutered tomorrow so it will prbably clam down after this but i will miss it in a way cos its soo funny!! lol!!

But then he will also just go and lie doen with his head in the dustpan and go to sleep!! ha ha :D

4. frags

frags PetForums VIP

lily used to do this but stopped now she is used to it (took over a year lol) now mid still does this but dexter just cant be bothered to even worry about anything going on around him he is far too lazy lol

5. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

this is territorial behavior, although they dont mind u they dont like the brush or the fact their home is being destroyed. females are much worse for this because its their nest. they'll get bored eventually

6. umber

umber PetForums VIP

lol I went outside a while ago and either Flake or Daisy but most prob Flake had got his revenge on the dustpan by going and sitting in it and filling it up with loads of poo lol!

7. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

lolol its his now!

8. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

Yep saffy hates me cleaning the garage out, the brush really does get a good beating and throwing round!

9. debbie1981

debbie1981 PetForums Senior

my rabbits used to do that too! lol

She would come to the hutch and throw the dustpan and brush out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice