Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fix Any Bad Dog Behavior in Minutes with The Most Powerful Dog Training Technique Ever

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Dom_thedogtrainer, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dom_thedogtrainer

Dom_thedogtrainer PetForums Newbie

Follow the Legendary System That Quickly Ends Your Dog Troubles Forever Without Treats, and Finally Have The Perfect Dog in Record Time. For only $67 I train you everything within minutes.

*Removed link - Mod-

2. Linda Weasel

Linda Weasel PetForums VIP

Been wasting my time for the last 40 odd years then??

Seriously though, I think you’re on the wrong forum here.

3. StormyThai

StormyThai Moderator
    Staff Member

What do you use if you don't use treats?
    What methods do you use?
    What/how many dogs have you "fixed"?

I have removed your link because as a new member you can't post actual links and until your methods are clear I don't think it is fair to leave up.

LinznMilly, Torin., Sarah H and 3 others like this.
  4. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

You'll have to pay $67 to find out lol

AlexPed2393, Torin. and kimthecat like this.
  5. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

Whats wrong with using treats ?

6. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

:Hilarious

7. MilleD

MilleD PetForums VIP

Yes, but it will only take minutes!

8. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Sorry if I'm not impressed by you walking a 3 month old dog by the road without a leash to 'prove' your training.

9. Dom_thedogtrainer

I was the total skeptic. Not only had I grew up with dogs, but after 19 years of being involved in dog training, I thought I’d seen it all.
    So I just didn’t believe it when my grandfather, a 76-year old master dog trainer who owned a dog farm in Italy, told me to stop using treats. Instead of treats, my grandfather said I could get a FAR better trained dog with a simple "mother dog communication method".
    At first I was a bit doubtful, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that my grandfather was right. After all, I had also met an 80 year old European dog trainer, who followed this same type of forgotten philosophy and had trained over 40,000 dogs with a 99% success rate. He corrected any dogs worst behavior in under 3 hours. And he started in the early 1900’s – long before treats.
    So I decided to administer the one-minute technique I had learned on my own dog a couple times throughout the day, and was amazed that in just 7 days, I had my 6 month old dog go from rarely listening to me to fully off leash trained.

10. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

Hate to burst your bubble, but homo sapiens has been using 'treats' with canis familiaris since the first proto-dog snuck up to the first human campsite investigating potential snack. We've been tossing food to dogs since caveman days. AKA using treats ;)

11. Rafa

Rafa PetForums VIP

If a Mother dog wishes to correct a pup's behaviour, she will normally either swat it with her paw, give it a shove with her nose or show it her teeth in a short snarl or growl.

How are you emulating a Mother dog?

12. Dom_thedogtrainer

if you guys don't believe me I can show you proof with one of my clients. I have it attached.

13. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

Yes, this is the one I watched.
    The training result is at best mediocre, and showing off by having a 3 month old dog off leash next to a road is just plain stupid.

14. Rafa

Rafa PetForums VIP

You say in the video "he learned within the training not to go on the road".

How did you train him that roads are out of bounds? You don't show or say what the training method is.

You must have begun walking him offlead next to roads when he was what, 8 weeks old?

Madness.

15. StormyThai

StormyThai Moderator
    Staff Member

Not wanting to sound mean but how does being able to train a 3 month old to sit, hang out and then follow you translate to being able to fix any dog behaviour?
    Still not clear on your methods either.

I'd also like to point you to the forum rules https://www.petforums.co.uk/help/terms
    Particularly to this part We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation.

16. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

Tess used to stick to me like glue on walks...till she gained confidence then the outside world was exciting...

The dog in the clip reminds me of my friends puppy from a puppy farm. It just wasn't what I expected when she got him; nervous, didn't want to investigate anything...suffice to say it didn't end well.

17. Dom_thedogtrainer

This is what I teach you
    • No more chasing and leash pulling, jumping up, stealing food, crazy barking and more…
    • 3 "little known" exercises which will have any dog listen to you 100% of the time!
    • Show your dog to respect your space like eating dinner at the table, or while watching TV.
    • Learn how to communicate with your dog effectively and build a true bond (no treats).
    • How to take away "dog stress" so your dog lives longer. Safer for your family to be around.
    • More effective than other training programs or certificates or group classes.

18. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

Canned responses and no real answers to member's questions.

Not interested thanks. My dog is already well behaved and frankly trained to a much higher standard than what your video example shows. As are most members' as I think you'll find.

19. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

Walking a dog offlead near a busy road??? What a [email protected]!!!

I don't think you understand training @Dom_thedogtrainer if you think it can be 'done' in 12 days. My GSD was off lead since I got him at 8wks. My training consists of not just exercises but building a relationship with my dog. I compete in a sport with him so want him to work with enthusiasm all of which he does as he loves training & so do I …. not sure your system encourages that as you refer 'fixing' a dog which IMO is completely wrong

20. StormyThai

StormyThai Moderator
    Staff Member

That's a pretty bold claim you make...how many dogs have you titled?

LinznMilly, Torin., Sarah H and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice