Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fishmongers wet trays!

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by CavalierOwner, Nov 13, 2012.

1. CavalierOwner

CavalierOwner PetForums VIP

For anyone that feeds fishmongers wet trays, they are 80p each at the min. :D Ive bought 8 trays in 3 different flavours for their kongs! My dogs haven't tried it yet but I'm sure they'll love it.

Also noticed that they did Fishmongers dry complete sensitive, I've never seen the sensitive range before! Didn't look at the ingredients so don't know whether it's any good or not? :) Kicking myself for not looking at the ingredients now because the range isn't on their website?

EDIT: Wouldn't have thought that they wouldn need a sensitive range because their normal complete looks pretty good! I really want to know whats in it now? Anyone nipping to P@H? :lol:

#1 CavalierOwner, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  2. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

I looked at fishmongers dry a while ago and if the price was lower I would probably buy it for the kibble fed dogs. Have you had a look at PAH website

Fishmongers Adult Dog Food with Salmon and Potato 10kg by Pets at Home | Pets at Home

:) Might have a look into the wet trays.

3. CavalierOwner

CavalierOwner PetForums VIP

Yeah it does look good, I bought them a small bag a while back when I used to feed WW and my shop had run out. Never seen this new sensitive complete range before though.

4. Barghest

Barghest PetForums Junior

I bought a packet of Fishmongers and a variety of their wet trays last week when I ran out of F4D, and Chester loved it all (plus it came out the other end nicely ;) ). I might be changing his dry food to something a little less expensive, but I think I might still fork out for some Fishmongers wet to add to whatever dry he has. Very impressed. Only criticism for the dry food is the small kibble size, but I guess you can't have everything.

5. Dimwit

Dimwit PetForums VIP

I was just about to ask what the kibble size was! I actually prefer small kibble as I feed my dog from his kong or maze ball quite regularly. He is currently on fish4dogs but not impressed with reports of the new recipe:mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice