Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fishmongers Complete Sensitive

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by CavalierOwner, Nov 23, 2012.

1. CavalierOwner

CavalierOwner PetForums VIP

So a couple of weeks ago I mentioned seeing a dry complete Fishmongers sensitive range that I hadn't seen before but when I got back home and looked on the Internet it wasn't on the P@H website but it is now.

Search Results

Don't know what makes it different from the old Fishmongers food but maybe someone could explain. :eek: Might be worth a look if you have a dog with a sensitive tummy.

2. Pinkchi

Pinkchi PetForums Member

As far as i'm aware its just the packets that have been re-designed and they have introduced smaller bags instead of just the 15kg ones and the introduction of wet trays.

Very similar to Fish 4 Dogs

3. betty247

betty247 PetForums Newbie

i have my 13 year old shepherd on this and its great, she has very delicate digestion but this seems to help loads. & yes they have just changed the packaging.

#3 betty247, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  4. CavalierOwner

CavalierOwner PetForums VIP

Oh that's rather confusing because on their website and in the shop they still sell the old Fishmongers packets and the new ones so it looks like two different products! :confused:

5. Pinkchi

Pinkchi PetForums Member

The pictures on the website of the 15kg bags just hasn't been changed thats all. Its still the same product just new packaging.

The old packaging is being phased out but it just depends on what the stores get sent from distribution on delivery.

The new packaged ones on the website are the smaller bags and wet trays

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice