Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fish4dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by simonehadland2009, Nov 2, 2012.

1. simonehadland2009

simonehadland2009 PetForums Member

i have to say this company has the best customer service i have come accross. i emailed them asking for some free samples of their products and recieved a almost automatic reply asking what dogs i have and how old and my address i then replied to them giving the details got another email to say that they would send out some free samples for me and this morning got a knock on the door from the post women and they were there and i got a ton of samples, not only that but both my dogs are tucking into their dinner like i have never seen befroe i will definatly be using this food in the future can not rate them enough

2. Phoolf

Phoolf PetForums VIP

I got some samples delivered today. Unfortunately Kes got to the envelope before I did and ate everything before I got home so I have no idea how fond she is of it!!!

3. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

They're a brilliant company aren't they? I bought a few of their goody bags last week for the 100ml salmon oil in them (as the oil on it's own was the same price as the bags with lots of samples and I can use them for treats) but the 3 latest bags had no oil :eek:

I phoned up and spoke to a lovely lady who apologised profusely and said the goody bag contents had recently changed but she'd pop me some more oils in the post. The very next day 3 more bottles arrived.

Can't fault the customer service at all. :)

4. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

:lol: sorry, shouldn't laugh but that is funny!

5. Phoolf

Phoolf PetForums VIP

Maybe she'll rethink her hatred of the postman now though after his gifts. :lol:

6. simonehadland2009

they are fantastic and if a fussy 4yr old likes their food then thats good enough for me, i did have them both on wagg but hattie was having to have so many different things in it just to get her to eat it was probably costing me a fortune, so if they like the fish4dogs then thats what they are staying on plus i am a member of the puppy club now lol

7. Dober

Dober PetForums VIP

I think they're good too :) I got given a great big bag of food for free last year at Crufts, and their deliveries are always prompt. We buy their treats, the twists and chunks.

8. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Shame they changed their recipe recently cutting back on fish content and adding pea flour:nono:

9. simonehadland2009

yeah they are great, really glad my dogs enjoyed it and it smells so fishy aswell always a good sign if something smells good

10. redroses2106

redroses2106 PetForums VIP

:lol: I think judging by that you can safely say she must be very fond of it :p

11. Amy-manycats

Amy-manycats PetForums Senior

Coffee SNAP.
    3 goodie bags arrived no oil. I sent a little email and they have been great. Sent me 3 bottles of oil out today I should see them next week.

I don't use their food, but the girls love their sea jerky and their little star training treats. I too was only telling people today how great their customer service had been.

So special thanks to Rebecca H who dealt with my emails.

It makes such a change to deal with a pleasant company.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice