UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone has used the F4D kibble working and/or the little superstar training treats?
My aunt is considering switching her dog, Bobby to F4D :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I use both!

Best kibble I have ever had for my dogs. The training treats are also perfect for all dogs, they are 70% fish so you don't have to feel bad for giving your dog a treat either.

Fish4Dogs is a brilliant food, I recommend buying this pack when she first starts using them:

Adult 'Dogs for the Disabled' Goody Bag

That way she can try the stars, the tiddlers, each of the kibbles and the salmon oil for just £4.

The salmon oil really is amazing - I recommend it to everyone no matter what they feed their dogs (even raw, my sister uses it in conjunction with raw and her dogs look even better now!).

Their twists/whoppers (depending on size of dog) are also brilliant for teeth cleaning.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Good idea! I will do that next time, I am waiting for my cat to fish his current dry food then I am getting him the Fish4Cats.

I use the small bite puppy kibble (got 1.5 kilos free) as treats too as it is also 70% fish.

I just love the clicker pot it comes in. :) Haha.

·
Registered
353 Posts
We've had Molly on Fish 4 dogs for a couple of months and her coat is lovely & soft, as for the training treats- they are really small but for a small dog they are ideal....only good things to say about F4D here :laugh:

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
We use the Stars occasionally - once a month or so I buy a selection of several different packets of training treats, mix them all together in a big tub, and then just grab a handful when I do a training session - that way the dogs get a variety of different treats in one session, which keeps them more interested. I think I'll just buy a small bag of kibble next time though, ingredients are similar.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I get the dogs the fishy treats (fish fingers, skins etc) but I got sample packs of the dog food (to use as treats because I raw feed) and neither of them would eat them... not even Arrow, and he eats practically EVERYTHING! I want to give the stars a go, but since refusing the kibble I am reluctant to.

·
Registered
374 Posts
My two ragdolls are on fish4cats and they love it, it's really helped with their poops too! They were on Orijen before that and ugh, let me tell you, cleaning furry white bums after every meal was not fun!

We've been using the training stars with Raleigh and he likes them enough but he's not overly excited by them. To teach new tricks, we've had to use a higher value treat :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.