Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fish4Dogs calamari treats

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by SixStar, Mar 28, 2011.

1. SixStar

SixStar Banned

I was just wondering if anyone has used the Fish4Dogs crackling calamari squid treats?

Just about to put an order through for sea jerky and salmon oil- spotted the calamari and am considering some of that too, but was just wondering if anyone could tell me what it is actually like? Texture wise- crunchy, chewy, rawhide like, similar to sea jerky etc?!

Thanks.

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

I have those, they are smooth, very crunchy (almost brittle - they can be snapped into smaller pieces) and stink to high heaven meaning that Kilo loooves them :D They also take a while for them to crunch up and eat so quite satisfying I think!

SixStar likes this.
  3. SixStar

SixStar Banned

OK, that's great thanks. Will pop some on the order I think :)

4. Nelson

Nelson PetForums Junior

I recently got some sea jerkey, but have found it cuasing a bit of the runny poos :eek:

I have found the samon pouches to be good though :D

5. SixStar

SixStar Banned

That's a shame, never had that problem with my lot thankfully, they love their sea jerky. The salmon mousse is brilliant isn't it, my lot can't get enough of it :)

6. Nelson

Nelson PetForums Junior

I think I may of given too much on their first helping, so will try again once things settle down :blink:

All in all I am very impressed with fish4dogs. I have been thinking of going the whole hog and switching over from Taste of the wild...

7. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

I don't feed the Fish 4 Dogs kibble but do feed lots of their treats and the salmon mousse and they all go down very, very well indeed. Plus Kilo's coat is really shiny and I get told he is in great condition regularly - I put this down to only feeding 'unhealthy' treats once in a while. Seems to be no need when the F4D stuff seems so tasty!!

I bought a variety box and a few 1.9kg boxes of treats a few weeks back plus the two for one offer on boxes of 42 salmon mousse so the cupboards are bursting....the day my husband came home and texted to say 'there are plenty of dog treats, but where are the human treats?' I wondered whether I had gone a bit overboard. For about a second :p

8. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

Might give these a try. The Salmon mouse maybe Novak hyper, and I mean SUPER hyper. But the treats always go down very well. I like them because he has a sensitive tum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice