Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

fish tank wanted

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium Classifieds' started by kingfish, Apr 1, 2013.

1. kingfish

kingfish PetForums Newbie

Hi I am looking for a bigger tank, I currently have a couple of 20 litre tanks housing a few orandas, but I'd like to get a bigger tank and do away with one smaller one, I am looking for as big as 4/5 foot prefer a stand, hood etc but not fussy as I would like for free or as very cheap as possible, we are willing to collect, we would also like any equipment or accessories that can be offered, the kids be over the moon to have the fish all in one tank thanks

2. labradrk

labradrk PetForums VIP

I suggest trying Preloved or Gumtree. You would be very lucky to get a 4-5ft setup for free or evenly cheaply as good ones don't come cheap!

3. NaomiM

NaomiM Love my furry, feathered and finned family

You're right to be wanting to move your orandas into a bigger tank, as 20l is too small for them. Yes try ebay, gumtree, preloved and maybe freecycle, but you're very unlikely to get one for free as labradrk says. You'll need some kind of lid or cover, as I believe orandas can jump.

4. mrmiller79

mrmiller79 PetForums Newbie

Hi ive got a tank for sale 5ft with cabinet if your interested £280 like brand new ive only had it 3 months was £680 let me know if your interested thanks from wayne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice