Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fish accessories for sale SW Scotland

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium Classifieds' started by sunshine80, May 17, 2010.

1. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

Not sure if anyone stays near me but thought I would post this as I am having a massive clear out. For collection only from near Dumfries in S W Scotland as I do not drive and to fragile/large to post.

48x15 double tier fish tank stand. Comes with a 48x15 clear seal hood, condensation trays, Glo double T5 54W light unit with 4 new bulbs. All as good as new and never been used. Please note does not include the actual tank. £40 for the lot

2. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

This is still available if anyone is interested I am moving house in 3 weeks time and could do with it gone before then

3. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

These are still available and are now feee for collection if anyone is interested. I will not courier any itme and am based near Dumfries in SW Scotland - I may be able to deliver to Abbington Services if I can get the 4ft stand in the car.

I will also have a 3ft double tank stand free for collection in a few weeks after I move (my tank is currently on it).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice