UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had Sammy out on his first walk tonight, he loved sniffing around all the new smells sooo much that he didnt even do the toilet. Had to take him out back once we got him home! Took us about 30 mins to take him about 5 mins walk as everyone kept stopping to 'aww' him! :D Not that he was complaining about all the attention lol

x

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
Well we had Sammy out on his first walk tonight, he loved sniffing around all the new smells sooo much that he didnt even do the toilet. Had to take him out back once we got him home! Took us about 30 mins to take him about 5 mins walk as everyone kept stopping to 'aww' him! :D Not that he was complaining about all the attention lol

x
Awww...bet he has sweet dreams tonight!! xx :)

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Aw that's so cute!!

I remember when Sky was only 9 weeks, I took her outside but kept her underneath my coat. All the girls working in the local spar dragged me inside so they could get a proper look :D I wish I still had my fluffy curly eared baby, she's growing too fast :eek:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I remember Monty's first walk, he was 8 weeks old afraid of everything - cars, people, he even got terrified when an aeroplane flew overhead! Had to carry him around the corner to a quieter road & try to walk him there. Now he's 3 & never stops pulling me everywhere now! Sometimes I wonder what happened to that little quiet puppy coz he's a big monster now!!!:p

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Aww thats so cute! :)

i know the feeling.. hes a chocolate lab right ?
My choccy Bruno always got that attention on walks, and he still does 6 years on!!
You get used to it in the end but feel so proud to call them yours!!
My favourite breed of dog personally, :D :):)
Although i am biased lol.

Chloe x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.