Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

First time of leads

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Freyja, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

My son Ben and I are now in Great Yarmouth. We had a great journey down just over 4 hours.

Spent the rest of the day catching up on news and old friends then when it cooled down a bit we took all the dogs for a walk. There is a small nature reserve just down the road so we took them all there. Willow has never been allowed off lead as we have no were safe to run him. Altogether with had 2 whippets, 4 italian greyhounds, 1 italian cross a small lurcher and a rhodesian ridgeback all free running together and not a cross word of any of them.

Little Willow had great fun playing chase with the RR Simba although Simba was doing the chasing Willow loves to be chased and tries to get Buck to play chase with him when they are on their flexi leads at home.

More of the same tomorrow. No photos though as I haven't bought a camera with me and they are just too fast for my friends camera.:( Wait untill OH discovers his ptrcious little darlings have been running round like loonies.

The first accident OH made was to give Owen his tablet after I had already given him one, oh well thye are steriods and he is the one who will now have to cope with him bouncing off the walls.

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Sounds like you are all having a fab time :)

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Sounds like you are all having a fantastic time.
    I'm not suprised your friend couldn't catch any pictures :D A group of Iggies, Whippets etc must be pretty fast once they get to playing chase.

4. beary_clairey

beary_clairey PetForums VIP

Nothing nicer than seeing a pack of dogs running around and being loony.:D

5. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Enjoy the rest of your weekend sounds like dogs are loving it :D

6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

It was dark today when we took the dogs out it has been so hot. The dogs had another good run round again but Willow has somehow managed to loose his collar.

Tomorrow we are going to a horse show with my friends shetland pony. This afternoon we have had to fetch him up to her house and bath him. He is just doing veteran and thelwell type. Bobby is nearly 40 years old and loves it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice