Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

first season symtoms???

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by e18mly, May 24, 2010.

1. e18mly

e18mly PetForums Newbie

hi, i have a 7 month lhasa apso, maizy! she is normally really playful and happy! she is having her first season at the min and she is actin really weird. she is just lay down all day long, wen i get home she doesnt even cum to the door like she normally does. she looks really fed up and my boyfriend is really worried bout her! i sed she is proberly just hot tired due to the season and this hot weather! she isnt fussed bout eating either and really isnt her self?? please can someone put my mind at rest! xxx

2. rona

rona Guest

A lot off bitches go like this especially in their first season, and as you say, it has been very hot.
    Once it's a bit cooler tomorrow or the next day, see how she is. If you are at all worried, best get it checked by a vet.

3. e18mly

e18mly PetForums Newbie

ok thanks! we do to maizy goes to work with my boyfriend! we wouldnt have got her otherwise! thats how we no she defo aint actin herself! :thumbup: xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice