UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a wood near me which was planted a few years ago and is a popular dog walk. It has double gates and fences at both sides and is divided into two sections so it is easy to keep an eye on Sonny if he takes off. I have taking Sonny this walk a few times off lead now (and Dad takes him it about every day) and he generally behaves if he does not get the scent of something or sees another dog (he has taken to chasing the resident male Buzzard and went after a weasel the other day :rolleyes:). I am not at the stage off risking him off lead elsewhere yet as he does take off if following a scent and at least I know this one is fully enclosed and he does come back eventually. Anyway I took my camera with me today to get some off lead photos. Needless to say Sonny is now sound asleep on the chair.

This is his "What I am not THAT far infront" look or his "hurry up slow coach" look depending whether I have shouted on him to wait or not :)

Posing and watching the local wildlife and sheep

In beside the trees and reeds

Coming back when called

This is his "OK I came back give me the sausage" pose

This shows the walk from the wood at the top of it. If you follow the brown grass line down that is the route of the walk and it comes out onto a main road (it has a pavement though) at the hedgerow with the ploughed field at the other side.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks I have to say I am slightly bias but I think he is gorgeous. I am really lucky where I live as there are lots of lovely walks. He is usually well behaved although he was selective hearing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.