UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Manchester for a long weekend with all my dear old friends and now it's time to go to bed I'm missing my boys. It's the first night we've spent apart since they arrived in June, first night without them both cuddled up to me all night. I know they'll be fine with Emily (she texted me earlier on to let me know they're ok) but I miss them. I keep hesitating before I turn over in bed in case I accidentally squash Simba, then remember he's not here. I hope they don't think I've abandoned them...

Apparently Tiny emerged from his hiding place just before Emily left tonight to say hello. He's a clever boy :)

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Aww they will be ok :)

I remember when I left my two for a coupe of days, they were only 5 months and I was like you, so worried they would feel abandoned! :eek:

They were fine!

However My older ones (Siamese) used to really bellow at me when I returned! :eek: be very clingy (even more so than usual ) and be very cross that I'd left them with a cat sitter popping in!

I think your two will be quite cross but soon forgive you, especially sir Tiny ...In time :D
Enjoy your weekend! X

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you :) I think Simba knows what a suitcase is for, he jumped into it while I was packing and looked up at me with big sad eyes! The only thing I've really got to worry about is what kind of mayhem Sir Tiny has in store for a punishment...

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
They'll be fine, I'm sure, though I do feel your pain. I've never had to leave Spooks but the thought of it makes me feel sad :( I had to leave the bunnies for 2 weeks last year and it drove me insane!! :eek:

You can come round for Spooks cuddles to ease the pain, if you like, would be lovely to meet you! :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
don't worry, they will be fine!

i know what you mean though. mine is currently staying with my parents as i'm away with work. i really miss him, especially at night! only a week til we're reunited though, can't wait! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.