UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you ban the sale of fireworks to the general public?

Think I would go close to that. Perhaps making it an offence to use them away from organised events that I'd limit to a couple of days a year.

People without pets simply have no conception of the terror they bring.

·
Still missing my boys
42,311 Posts
Well someone put a link on here to a zoo which was having a firework display!!!!

Can you believe that? :mad:

I emailed them about it, but of course I didn't get a reply :(

If anyone could give me a good reason for fireworks I'd be amazed.

I'm sure they are like Xmas these days, a marketing opportunity :mad:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Would you ban the sale of fireworks to the general public?

Think I would go close to that. Perhaps making it an offence to use them away from organised events that I'd limit to a couple of days a year.

People without pets simply have no conception of the terror they bring.
Yes. We have had fireworks going off most nights since mid October and the last week and a half have been awful. We are now having to medicate the dog when they go off.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. We have had fireworks going off most nights since mid October and the last week and a half have been awful. We are now having to medicate the dog when they go off.
They played a significant role in us having to euthanase our much loved dog last week. Not sure how I'll react next time I see someone buy or use them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.