UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So some fool's been setting fireworks off all evening and it's been hell with the cat. Not because she's scared and cowering or anything. But because she's been trying to get to them.

She's trying to kill fireworks. I'm assuming there's some brain damage.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's not even just watching - she's full on attacking them at the window and trying to get through the door. I'll be very surprised if I don't come home to find 13 dead trick or treaters on my kitchen floor, on Halloween.

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
oh its getting that time of year again...riley is ok apart from when the really loud bang bang goes off then he gets bit scared.

Also reminds me when a friend who was in the kitchen when a firework was let off I the garden, one of them wheel ones...it came off the stand and into the kitchen, was about to hit her daughter when she stood in the way of it.

Burnt all her chest, her face...six years later she is still having operations to fix her chest. Painful balloons to stretch her skin and the the skin is cut and pulled up....poor lady.
I would not have them and only go to an organised display as to see her scars (and I know she was very unlucky) just makes me shiver..

·
Administrator
35,983 Posts
oh its getting that time of year again...riley is ok apart from when the really loud bang bang goes off then he gets bit scared.

Also reminds me when a friend who was in the kitchen when a firework was let off I the garden, one of them wheel ones...it came off the stand and into the kitchen, was about to hit her daughter when she stood in the way of it.

Burnt all her chest, her face...six years later she is still having operations to fix her chest. Painful balloons to stretch her skin and the the skin is cut and pulled up....poor lady.
I would not have them and only go to an organised display as to see her scars (and I know she was very unlucky) just makes me shiver..
My ex had a large burn scar on his shoulder from where someone had thrown a banger when he was a lad :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.