Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fireworks?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SpringerHusky, Jan 1, 2012.

1. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What fireworks? Maya's been relaxing the whole time and seems unphased that there is 1000's going off. She didn't even seem bothered with the tv showing lots of fireworks.

The Thundershirt has a huge thumbs up from me :thumbup1: :cornut:

I'll be first to admit, I was quite skeptical but i'm so pleased I got it.

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Excellent, she looks so chilled out. My two couldnt care less this year but its been a hard slog getting them that way, Ive heard so many good things about the thundershirt, it was going to be the next step for me if they were still srtuggling this year.

3. SpringerHusky

I wish she was that easy, she's quite an anxious dog with many things so i'm really pleased this has worked, I must say I did doubt it would and it wasn't for her crate but it's really helped with the fireworks.

4. cazbah

cazbah PetForums Member

Agree about Thundershirt my 7 year old had a little bark then went to sleep, much improved from previous new years which he has spent panting shaking and pacing around in a panic. Worth every penny.

5. DOGPERSON

DOGPERSON PetForums Member

what is this thudershirt though doth talk about?

Never heard of one down under.

My dog gets excited about the rumble of trucks and sometimes doesnt like too many loud bangs, but I think that he has trust in his pack and doesnt tend to complain too much.

However trams are an entirely different thing!

6. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

It's a tight fitting wrap-type shirt designed to make dogs feel safer and therefore decreasing anxiety.

We have them here in down under-er, a couple of suppliers sell them online. I have one on the way for my pup to (hopefully) hope with her stress over the cat.

7. SpringerHusky

I'm just pleased I got mine cheap (although i've still not paid hubby for it :lol: )

We had some minor issue of the fact i've no curtains or blinds in my bedroom so she stood there watching them and started to get a little upset. I cam down closed all the blinds and closed doors then gave her some treats and she settled downstairs for the night :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice