UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fireworks here are very intense, you could easily mistake it for being in a war zone TBH. However, my lot are all relaxed :thumbup:

Because I have two of these blasting out Nickelback so we can't hear the fireworks :lol:

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Nice!

Now have Nickelback songs in my head :rolleyes:

Wanted my good speakers out of storage but worried it might upset neighbours, I can't be trusted with good music and volume control :D

Touch wood, seems to have calmed down a bit round here, but Diz needs a pee and I daren't take her outside, poor girl.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Nice!

Now have Nickelback songs in my head :rolleyes:

Wanted my good speakers out of storage but worried it might upset neighbours, I can't be trusted with good music and volume control :D

Touch wood, seems to have calmed down a bit round here, but Diz needs a pee and I daren't take her outside, poor girl.
I'm lucky I've got brilliant neighbour and my house is semi-detached. We both like loud music and never complain about each other's volume :D

I live in a pretty crappy area and I'd love to move but having my good neighbour keeps me here :eek: I don't think I could cope without my wharfdales :eek:

ETA

I love Nickelback & I've seen them live twice. Chad Kroger is the funniest front man ever...if he didn't make it as a rock star he could do stand up comedy :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.