UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come after four of five nights my dogs have again become terrified by the fireworks, but remained completely unfazed by the noises on the Firing Ranges? That is until the boom boxes got going. We all nearly pooed our selves. Boy are they noisey;)

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
How come after four of five nights my dogs have again become terrified by the fireworks, but remained completely unfazed by the noises on the Firing Ranges? That is until the boom boxes got going. We all nearly pooed our selves. Boy are they noisey;)
Ours used to be the same, we lived alongside the ranges and they would lay all day out in the garden, but fireworks you wouldn't see them for dust which makes me wonder if they have a different 'silent' sound that we do not hear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.