UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
How amazing are they they work sooo hard! weve had numerous dogs in that firefighters have revived from blazes cant say thankyou enough, they deff deserve a pay rise for putting their lives at risk like they do

·
Registered
86 Posts
My OH is a firefighter :D (smug face lol) yes he says they are taught to treat a life as a life and if it is safe to do so they will go in to save an animal same as they would a human.
Nice to see a happy ending :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Good men. :)

I had an similar experience under the earthquake disaster here in italy. Was down to help deliver food etc. for the homeless. But most of the time i was (lightly illegal) running around with some friends searching for leftbehind dogs in the ruins. So many dogs was left behind, they had to make a new shelter to house them. (the number is unclear for me, but around 40/60 is not over the top).

Real firemen evacuate any living thing before going for extinction. (or how its spelled .. turning of fire)? Else they will choke on the extra smoke really fast.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.