Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Finished the 28 days of worming!!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by AmyCruick, Jun 7, 2010.

1. AmyCruick

AmyCruick PetForums VIP

I've finally completed the 28 course! Woo hoo! Did the second bleaching yesterday- the poor buns didn't have a bed to sleep on last night as they were still wet but they were ok- they hopped onto the lounger in their room instead. Found Lottie stretched out on it fast asleep!

Feels like I've been worming them forever. I think they will be as pleased as I am though that its now all over ;)

Alan is a bit upset that his cardboard castle got binned but I shall be building him another one once I've colelcted up enough boxes!

2. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Yay, it does seem like you are worming them forever but it is sooo worth it in the long run :thumbup: I'm sure they will forgive you after a few of their fav treats :lol:

3. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

My lot still have another week to go and Daisy is having daily bum baths to keep her clean where she's sitting in her wee still at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice