UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spoken to a couple of breeders recently about puppies. One hasn't got back to me in over a week (after having lots of communication) so thinking maybe not using her!

The other has a large litter of pups (heard bigger litters mean the dog is generally healthier? Might not be true I don't know?). She has some gorgeous boy pups, all with KC reg, two vet checks, pedigree generation papers, 8 weeks insurance and fully wormed/1st vaccination etc.

All I need now is to view the house we are looking to get this week, have that be perfect, view the pups, fall in love with one and all is happy in the world! Fingers crossed it all goes to plan!!! :001_smile:

·
Registered
533 Posts
fingers cross for u hunni hope you fine ur perfect pup go for the one that bonds with u and u with it best of luck :001_smile: pics please wen the little pup arrives :001_smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.