Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fingers crossed for a house!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Starlite, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Well Ive seen a house advertised for let that is amazing! Its further out than we are just now but apart from that is perfect.
    4 bedrooms, large driveway, double garage and a back garden you could get lost in (seriously)! Best of all, pets welcome :D

My tenancy doesnt end till the start of June in this house, I text the LL of the one up for let and explained this. I told her I completely understand she doesnt want her house lying empty for 2mths but if its still vacant at the start of June to please contact me.

We had a wee sneak peek last week onway to physio at the hospital, the LLs daughter pulled up (mustve thought we were trying to break in lol :eek:) but was really nice and showed us round, I love it :001_smile: Swapped numbers to keep in touch.

Anyhoo the LL text me today said still vacant and will keep me posted and if still empty in 4 weeks we can come to an agreement, so fingers crossed its still up at that time.

Trying not to get my hopes up but I cant help it lol

2. manic rose

manic rose PetForums VIP

fingers crossed but try not to get your hopes up too much yet. is so upsetting if you have your heart set on a place and it all falls through :(

3. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

my fingers are crossed for you :)

xx

4. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Fingers crossed for you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice