Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Finding a 140-150L tank

Discussion in 'Coldwater Aquarium Advice' started by Eriya, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Eriya

Eriya PetForums Member

Hi there. I had been advised before to upgrade to a 140L tank for my two goldfish. As I am looking to buy a flat I will potentially finally have the space for a bigger tank. Because buying a flat can be quite a "sudden" thing, I would rather be ready to buy a new tank as soon as possible. The problem is that I looked at several websites and no where seems to have 140-150L tanks. I don't want the tank to be too long, so under 100cm would be best. I would also need a stand for it. I was just wondering if anyone knew about shops/websites that sell 140-150L tanks? Could be more as long as the length stays under 100cm. I would really appreciate any help :)

#1 Eriya, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  2. magpie

magpie PetForums VIP

3. Eriya

Eriya PetForums Member

Oh my goodness, they look massive! I've also noticed that there's not many 140-150L ones, which is a shame really. Thanks for your help anyway :)

4. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

5. Eriya

Eriya PetForums Member

Thanks a lot :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice