Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Finally

Discussion in 'Bird Chat' started by manic_ragdoll, Jul 1, 2009.

1. manic_ragdoll

manic_ragdoll PetForums Junior

I've had Charlie for almost three years now, Charlie is a male Cockatiel, and until last week he was really aggressive and the only people that could even go near his cage were me and my brother, and even then he would only let ur stroke his head occasionally or kiss us. Anyway, so we opened his cage and for a change he came out for a fly, and out of nowhere he landed on my brothers shirt, so we let him out the next day and he landed on my mums shoulder... It's really strange because until then he wouldnt even come out of his cage, we used to leave it open for hours. Anyway, now he lets us hold his perch with him on it and everything...I'm so happy that he'll finally let people near him and come out of his cage!

2. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

Ahhh we had a lutino cockateil for 20 years called berty he use to travel round the house on our shoulder and hed whistle half a pound of tuppenny rice. Theres such fun when we had the budgie hed ride the cockateils back .

3. Kristi27

Kristi27 PetForums Newbie

Hey, I'm pleased for you. They can be such wonderful pets once they let you get close... keep perservering!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice