UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had Charlie for almost three years now, Charlie is a male Cockatiel, and until last week he was really aggressive and the only people that could even go near his cage were me and my brother, and even then he would only let ur stroke his head occasionally or kiss us. Anyway, so we opened his cage and for a change he came out for a fly, and out of nowhere he landed on my brothers shirt, so we let him out the next day and he landed on my mums shoulder... It's really strange because until then he wouldnt even come out of his cage, we used to leave it open for hours. Anyway, now he lets us hold his perch with him on it and everything...I'm so happy that he'll finally let people near him and come out of his cage!

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Ahhh we had a lutino cockateil for 20 years called berty he use to travel round the house on our shoulder and hed whistle half a pound of tuppenny rice. Theres such fun when we had the budgie hed ride the cockateils back .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.