UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my cuddle :001_wub:

I wasn't expecting to have it until today, but the nurse yesterday when we got there said Anna had been soo stable all day that we could have her out :D

Then expecting it to be only for 5 minutes as she isn't use to being out except for being weighed and having her incubator changedand they are only for tiny amounts of time.

But she was soo content, staring at me for ages and finally dropping off back to speep so after 45 minutes the nurse had changed the incubator and got the scales ready for a weigh then put her back in.

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
thats fantastic, the pics arelovely, bet you are still buzzing from it :)

how much does she weigh now?

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Awwwww she gets more gorgeous all the time, sooooooo pleased you got your long awaited cuddle, makes it all the more special.

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Just Brilliant :thumbup:
I don't know what else to say - I'm so pleased for you and your family.
Little Anna is an amazing little girl :)
This news has made me grin from ear to ear and shed a tear all at once - I couldn't be happier for you.

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Aw Thats wonderful. Such a long time to wait but still 10 weeks before you expected to get a cuddle:thumbup: She looks amazing. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.