Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Finally picked up Remus, my bengal kitten

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Emma_Williams, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Emma_Williams

Emma_Williams PetForums Junior

I finally picked up little Remus yesterday, 2 hours of non stop crying until pulled in drive and he lay there padding the blanket and purring! He has already made himself at home and even made my blanket his own! He is so good and I'm so proud of him. He always uses his litter tray, eats well and even slept in his bed all night!
    He meows a lot as if he's trying to tell me something and meows constantly as he falls asleep, its funny you actually hear the odd meow in his sleep.

Last night he fell asleep on me huddled in my blanket but I had to get dinner out of the oven and sort it out so the OH picked him up and put him in his bed. OH then followed me into kitchen and put the blanket on the sofa. When we came back he was back on the blanket and just looked at OH. OH was just going UH OH AH... why! He then moved the blanket to the top of the sofa and Remus just moved there. Was very funny. He buries his head in the blanket and hides his head. Never had a cat do that before, anyone know why he does it? Just curious.

I will post pics soon.

2. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

Lol Glad its all going well :)
    Welcome to the world of 'what does quiet mean?!' lol :D

As for the burrying head all cats do it, well all of mine do it! They like to snuggle and hide under
    blankies/boxes/duvets/dressing gowns/towels/bags/newspapers....
    Very funny and cute! :D

newspaper...
    [​IMG]

Towel...
    [​IMG]

Dressing gown...
    [​IMG]

Bag...
    [​IMG]

And Duvet!
    [​IMG]

3. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Glad he has settled in well. It's lovely having a new kitten!

How cute are they ? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice