Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Film recommendations thread! Sticky?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Scabbers, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Scabbers

Scabbers PetForums Senior

Ok i thought i would post this because alot of films seem to be getting forgotton and tossed on the back burner!

So i thought i would recommend a couple i like that are less well known!

I would like to recommend the film "snow cake"

Snow Cake (2006) - IMDb

Quote taken from this link "A drama focused on the friendship between a high-functioning autistic woman and a man who is traumatized after a fatal car accident."

It doesnt sound like much but it is suprisingly touching and amusing! A must watch! I give this film 10 out of 10!

Please watch this film and rate!

Another film is "Ink" A less well known film with a low budget but suprisingly enjoyable!

You never know where this film is going to go. Plenty of layers to this film!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1071804/

Quote taken from link "A mysterious creature, know as Ink, steals a child's soul in hopes of using it as a bargaining chip to join the Incubi - the group of supernatural beings responsible for creating nightmares. "

I rate this as 8/10! Brilliant film! Please watch and rate!

#1 Scabbers, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  2. SirHiss

SirHiss Guest

3. PawsOnMe

PawsOnMe PetForums VIP

4. Scabbers

Scabbers PetForums Senior

Well I have my week planned!

Miracle mile! Miracle Mile (1988) - IMDb

Quote taken from link "A young man hears a chance phone call telling him that a nuclear war has started and missiles will hit his city in 70 minutes. "

GREAT FILM!

5. Marycat

Marycat PetForums Senior

I went see Rush at the weekend about James Hunt, really good, highly recommend and I watched Rear Window last night. I love the old Hitchcock films.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice