Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fill Me In!!

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by cherrie_b, Jun 23, 2009.

1. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

Helllllo!!

Please fill me in on what has been going on!! I have missed over a month of pet forums news!!! :(

I have moved house, got a new job at Currys, got my cat back...pictures soon...when I find my camera, lost a hamster (my housemate dropped Milo on the floor and he ran away and he has not returned!). I have a new boyfriend, have finished uni for this year and am looking forward to Charleys imminent arrival tomorrow!! :D

xx

2. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

OMG wheres Milo? Leave you alone for 2 seconds!!

I dunno whats been going on so can't help you there! I'm so happy the net was done before I got there cos I seriously cannot live without the internet!

Whos the new bf eh?

I bought stuff for my bedroom today, got it in dunelm milll reeeeealy cheap. And went in to P@H and..... the hamsters were sooooo cute, but I didn't get one! lol Also went to The Range, and they have loadsa stuff for hamsters in there really cheap, do we have one of them in Preston?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice