Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fighting?

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by Bubsandboo, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Bubsandboo

Bubsandboo PetForums Newbie

I have had my 2 female Robo Dwarf Hamsters since June, they're sister's.

Today, I heard continued squeaking that I've not noticed before so and when I went towards the cage one was on top of the other - it happened so quick I didn't see which one it was. But they didn't seem to be rolling around just still.

I tapped on the side of the cage because I didn't want to put my hands in, in case it was a fight and they instantly split up running in different directions.

One went into the house and the other ran towards the tubes then went for a drink - I've seen them both and can't see any noticeable injuries.

The one that didn't go into the house eventually went down there and crept inside before very shortly coming back out to play again but no more fighting occurred.

I've read online that robo dwarfs sometimes squeak when playing but I'm not sure...

Any advice?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice