Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fighting Sisters

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Sheree Corpe, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Sheree Corpe

Sheree Corpe PetForums Newbie

Hi,
    Need help or advice. I have two girls (Cats) both spayed they have both be together now 3 years old Moose is a super shy girl the slightest thing to upset her or a new person in the house she will run for cover she has been like this since we adopted her ( she is fine with just four people) Tank her sister is fine very sociable with all people. The problem I have is Moose will pick on tank and a big fight will happen and they charge around the house and fly upstairs with Moose hiss g and growling only to hide under the bed. What can I do. The used to sleep together and loved each other now they kinda dislike each other or more tolarate each other. The eat together fine and are fine in the garden together it's just Moose.
    Hope someone can help. Thank You. Sheree. X

#1 Sheree Corpe, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  2. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

Biological sisters, or two (dogs) that live together? And hissing? Should this perhaps be in the cat forum?

3. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

It was in the wrong forum originally and I guess one of the mods has moved it. Must admit when I first read it I was confused and did wonder whether it should be in cats if anywhere, but not entirely positive

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice