Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ferret food - Rabbit available

Discussion in 'Ferrets' started by Drewy, May 22, 2020 at 8:38 PM.

1. Drewy

Drewy PetForums Newbie

Hi all,

I was talking to a friend about how to utilise excess rabbit that I currently have and he suggested speaking to ferret owners. I assumed ferret owners would have an abundance of fresh meat but he said not all do, so here I am.

My family farm the land and I am responsible for pest control which includes the ongoing management of the rabbit population. I usually move them on to a local company but for some reason they are suddenly oversubscribed with rabbit and cannot take the same volume that they did previously.

This leaves me with more than I can eat and more than we can raw feed to the dogs.

So if anyone is localish to me and would like to discuss availability, please just send me a PM and we can go from there. Location wise, I am based on the South Warwickshire border pretty much between Stratford and Banbury. Rabbits are head shot with a rifle, so not peppered with lead from a shotgun

All the best

Drewy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice