Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Feringa Meat Menu ?!

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by MissDiffo, Nov 17, 2012.

1. MissDiffo

MissDiffo PetForums Member

Hello,

I am currently feeding my two eight months old kitties with Applaws/Encore and Hilife (wet)...but it looks like they are getting bored of it!

So...I came across Feringa Meat Menu and I like the ingredients as similar to what I am currently using...

Any of you knows this product?

Michela :confused:

2. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

3. MissDiffo

Thank you :)

I can't see any comment of people that have tried it yet....and I have done a bit of research on the net but couldn't really find anything....However, I will give it a go!

Shame you can't buy a single tin.....I am going to have to split it with a friend of mine that wants to try it too...

A tad scheptical as my cats don't like pate' type of food (like Lily's K.) but you never know!!!

In the meantime I'll keep an eye on your post, thank you, much appreciated:)

Michela

4. MissDiffo

Thank you :)

I can't see any comment of people that have tried it yet....and I have done a bit of research on the net but couldn't really find anything....However, I will give it a go!

Shame you can't buy a single tin.....I am going to have to split it with a friend of mine that wants to try it too...

A tad scheptical as my cats don't like pate' type of food (like Lily's K.) but you never know!!!

In the meantime I'll keep an eye on your post, thank you, much appreciated :)

Michela

P.s. sorry for the double replay...but I am still trying to figure out how to use this site ;)

5. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

Not to worry, you will soon get the hang of it!

Well, it only recently appeared on the zooplus uk site so with delivery etc etc I would expect people to feed back sometime next week. So, watch this space.

Is your cat hooked on the shredded type food? What a nightmare but have you tried to mix some of the pate foods in with the shredded stuff?

PS: You know that the Applaws/Encore wet is complementary - i.e. treat - food, don't you?

6. MissDiffo

Yes, *shreded food only* but I am very happy with it, it looks/smells like something I would cook for them:)
    I have tried to mix it with pate' type of food but nothing...:( I even got them some fresh fish from the market...they didn't buy it.......but were happy with boiled cod fillets!!

And yes I know they are complimentary hence me giving Orijen which is probably one of the best /heltiest on the market.

I am one of this people that researches the food on the net and looks at all the ingredients and that cringes when people buys Morrison's 25p own cat brand.....:(

7. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

Then you are even more welcome here! It is always great to have people joining who think about the food that they are feeding their cats.

8. Cookieandme

Cookieandme PetForums VIP

- Beef with Cottage Cheese & Valerian :eek:

That's got to be the marmit equivalent of cat food :D

9. Sussexplumber

Sussexplumber Banned

This morrisons food, is it any good? ;)

10. MissDiffo

Thank you hobbs 2004! :) And if you know any good food to to reccomand...please do!

#10 MissDiffo, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  11. MissDiffo

Sussexplumber: LOL!!!! ;)

12. MissDiffo

lol! Not good then ? ;)

I'll give it a go anyway:)

13. kerfuffle

kerfuffle PetForums Senior

Valerian stinks, lol. But cats love it.

It's interesting how they mix in cat mint and cat nip too in their range of cat food - way to encourage a cat to eat it. I'm just wondering if my lot are more likely to rub their faces in it and trail it all over my carpets...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice