Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Feringa dry cat food is it a good option?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Kiara@89, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Kiara@89

Kiara@89 My Kitty’s Adventures

Hi everyone,
    and happy new year to you all!
    I have two kittens (9 months old and 3 months old) and I feed them mostly wet food and I just give them some dry food if I’m not at home or sometimes I leave some nibbles for the night before I go to bed (I don’t give them dry food on a regular basis). As dry food I use Feringa Kitten and I’m planning to switch to Adult when they will be full grown up adult cats. So I was just wondering if you know if Feringa Dry food is a good dry food for cat or if there are any other better options to give them. I just want to do the best thing for my kittens! I love them so much!!!
    Thank you very much in advance!

2. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

I recommend you eliminate the kibble completely. It's not good for them and they don't need it. You can get a couple of timed feeders for their wet meals if you are concerned about them missing meals.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice