UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let you know (especially Househens who bumped Fergus) that I have now found the perfect home for him. I 'interviewed' four different families before settling on the lady who now has Fergus. He has settled in very well and loves being with Louises's two other dogs. He gets plenty of walks and is even allowed to sleep on his new mum's bed! He will certainly be spoiled. His new mum and I are going to keep in touch so everything has worked out perfectly. I have missed Fergus and the house has been very quiet without him but I know the move was right for him. Maybe sometime in the future I will rescue an older dog that will just appreciate gentle walks and is not quite so active as Fergus.:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.